Austrian Society of Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery ASOOS OGO
The Austrian Society of Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery has a history of more than 60 years.
Founded in 1937 as the Association of Orthopedists in Vienna, it was given its present name in 1967.
This enabled the then president, Prim. Dr. Schönbauer, to give society a stronger profile combined with a growing sense of standing.
This commitment has been pursued with great commitment by all subsequent presidents to this day.
With today more than one thousand members, this is not only task but also challenge.
Prim. Prof. Dr. Mag. Bernd Stöckl, MAS