Asian Society for Computer Assisted Orthopaedic Surgery CAOS Asia - ASCAOS - ACCAS
The Asian Conference on Computer Aided Surgery (ACCAS) is the yearly event for an international community of academic researchers, clinical scientists, surgeons and industrial partners to present and discuss their key innovations in the fields of surgery, engineering, informatics and healthcare.
Founded in 2005, ACCAS focuses on research and development on novel algorithms and systems and their applications in medical imaging, medical device, instrument and robot assisted surgery.
Its growth and impact is due to the close collaboration of ACCAS with the top universities in Asia and renowned scientists, engineers and surgeons from different disciplines and different countries in the world.
ACCAS endeavors to create opportunities for scholars and practicing experts to explore their interests in topics, such as
- Surgical Robotics and Instrumentation
- Medical Imaging
- Surgical Navigation
- Surgical Simulation and Education
- Computer Aided Diagnosis
- Computer Assisted Radiation Therapy
- Computer Assisted Orthopedic and Spinal Surgery
- Computer Assisted ENT Surgery
- Image Guided Neurosurgery
- Image and Model Guided Therapy
- Digital Operating Room
- Computed Maxillofacial Imaging
- Image Processing and Visualization
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Personalized Medicine
- Telemedicine and e-Health