Association of Orthopaedics Traumatology and Rehabilitation of Armenia AOTRA
In January 1946 the Council of Ministers of the USSR was founded Institute of Orthopedics and Reconstructive Hee-rurgii with 200 bed capacity.
In the early years of in-tute engaged primarily into account, treatment and rehabilitate bilitation-disabled World War II.
At the end of this honorable mission, in 1959 the institute was reorganized and was renamed the Yerevan Scientific Research Institute of Traumatology and Areas Behavioral-step (YSRITO).
In 1962, considering the merits of the profession of Mr. HA Petrosyan on the organization of orthopedic and trauma-cal service in Armenia, the Government of the Republic-faces, NIITO Yerevan was named after him.
In 1995, the Institute was reorganized into the Center of Traumatology, Orthopedics and Rehabilitation (TSTOR), in 2004, the next Business Plan optimization of health care institutions, insti-then became known as the Center of Traumatology, Orthopedics, Burns and Radiology (TSTOOR), and in 2007 was reorganized into Scientific Center of Traumatology and Orthopedics, MH RA. Head of the Institute: the founder prof. HA. Petrosyan:
1946 - 1952 years., Associate Professor SS Q:
1952 - 1957 years., Prof. IG Isaakyan:
1957 - 1966 years., Prof. SA Mushegyan:
1966 - 1970 years., Ph.D. AA Astvatsaturyan:
1970 - 1976 years., Prof. IA Osepyan:
1976 - 1989 years. from 1990 to the present