Austrian Trauma Society ATS - OGU Osterreichische Gesellschaft fur Unfallchirurgie
§ 1: Name and Domicile
The company is named Austrian Society of Trauma Surgery. It is based in Vienna.
§ 2: Objectives of society
- Promotion of the special accident surgery, as well as the additional subjects of sports traumatology and traumatological intensive care.
- Promoting the acquisition and dissemination of specific scientific knowledge.
- Promotion of continuing education and training.
- Representation of the members of the society in all questions of the political situation.
- Promotion of contacts among the members of the company as well as with members of similar companies of the foreign country.
§ 3: means to achieve these objectives
- Organization of an annual international conference.
- Orientation of further scientific events and training courses.
- Participation in events of other scientific societies.
- Publication of patient brochures and training publications.
- Preparation of guidelines and other recommendations for treatment.
- Issuing of own medium.
- Design and continuous updating of your own website.
- Honoring of personalities who have earned a reputation for accident surgery.
- Active operation of public relations and lobbying.