German Speaking Arthroscopy Association GSAA - AGA - GAA
AGA is a scientific association of physicians and scientists interested in arthroscopy and companies active in this field.
The AGA now has more than 4.300 members and is thus Europe’s largest professional society for arthroscopy.
The Executive Committee of the AGA includes physicians from Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
The goals of the AGA are:
• To help and encourage young arthroscopists
• To foster close contact and mutual exchange among physicians practising arthroscopy
• To establish contacts with other societies whose interests coincide or overlap
• To focus on practical issues in arthroscopy
• To promote quality control The AGA’s annual congress, its programme of grants and awards, and the journal Arthroskopie offer a platform for all physicians interested in arthroscopy.